Pokemon BR Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon BR Forums

The Official Site for Pokemon Battalion Resort!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Character Sheet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lance394
Level 1
Level 1

My Character Sheet Empty
PostSubject: My Character Sheet   My Character Sheet Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:06 pm

Name: Lance Blazer

Alias: No nickname

Race: Human

Alliance: Good

Weapons: None

Appearence: Wears a yellow shirt, a red belt, and black pants. Has long shiny red hair.

Height/Weight: 8 ft, 160 lbs

Abilities: Able to understand Pokemon.

Background history: A Pokemon trainer who actually wants to be part of the Elite Four. He trains using his money for Poke Balls, potions, and bus and boat tickets to travel from region to region.

Name: Cormag Landon

Alias: The Wild Knight

Race: Human

Alliance: Good

Weapons: Lances, swords

Appearence: Brown skin, has a scar on his face, wears aqua blue armor.

Height/Weight: 7 1/2ft, 140lbs

Abilities: None

Background history: He is a knight who now fights for justice. He was once forced to battle for evil but he asked for a chance to fight with the heroes. He did this because his older brother was killed by his team mate named Valter. He killed Valter and successfully avenged his brother.

Last edited by Lance394 on Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Crater995
Admin
Admin
Crater995

My Character Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Character Sheet   My Character Sheet Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:15 pm

That is so unnatural.

Wrong on so many levels.
Back to top Go down
Lance394
Level 1
Level 1

My Character Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Character Sheet   My Character Sheet Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:46 pm

You mean the ability to understand pokemon or Flint being married to Flannery? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Crater995
Admin
Admin
Crater995

My Character Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Character Sheet   My Character Sheet Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:51 pm

I'll explain.

1. Flint being married to Flannery: Yes, that is wrong. Flint is like, a lot older than her. Lulz, he might be a pedophile.

2. Understanding pokemon: Can be unnatural. Depending on how you look at it, it could be considered godmodding.

3. Pokemon classified as weapons!?!

4. Having a sword and arrows while your a pokemon trainer: Choose one, is he a warrior or trainer?
Back to top Go down
Lance394
Level 1
Level 1

My Character Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Character Sheet   My Character Sheet Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:56 pm

Ok I changed it. By the way there were no rules for it having to be contrary to the laws of nature. He's way in the future of Sinnoh region which is in the 4th generation of Pokemon. Flannery could be the same age or one year older than Flint by now and they could both be adults.
Back to top Go down
Crater995
Admin
Admin
Crater995

My Character Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Character Sheet   My Character Sheet Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:06 pm

Okay.

1. Needs last name.

2. The story of the regions take place at the same time. The regions are in different places, NOT TIMES. Flannery is the same age. She is a teenager, Flint is an adult. Being in the Sinnoh region has no affect on their ages.

3. You can keep the understanding pokemon if you want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Character Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Character Sheet   My Character Sheet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Character Sheet
Page 1 of 1