Pokemon BR Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon BR Forums

The Official Site for Pokemon Battalion Resort!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum Arrangement and MEGA update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sergeant Frost
Admin
Admin
Sergeant Frost

Forum Arrangement and MEGA update Empty
PostSubject: Forum Arrangement and MEGA update   Forum Arrangement and MEGA update Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 6:04 pm

As many of you may have just noticed, there has been a dramatic increase in the categories in the forums. I've added it all due to requests and to make the forum more enjoyable and less boring. Also, I'm trying to get more members in the forum. Once we reach 25, I will be affiliating with some forums and you can officially affiliate here! A clubs and crews section will be added when we reach over 35 members!

Pretty soon, as a gift for everyone that has joined, I will add a spam section! Very Happy cheers Very Happy cheers

A warning system is still in progress and should be arranged and decided apon by the 1st week of July.

Pokemon Battalion Resort will be made by hack making it easier and made quicker. The developers will be needed in making the rooms and parts for the game. The main storyline will still need to be decided upon.

The game should get done by February --- April Next year.

Also, more members are needed. Try to please advertise or showcase the forum. Smile Thank you.

~This mega update has been brought to you by Sergeant Frost~
Back to top Go down
https://pokebr.forumotion.com

Forum Arrangement and MEGA update
Page 1 of 1