Pokemon BR Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon BR Forums

The Official Site for Pokemon Battalion Resort!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My idea for the story

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tredog777

My idea for the story Empty
PostSubject: My idea for the story   My idea for the story Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 5:07 am

this is if it is a hack
in the beginning, you see the guy who checks you in. he says you are new, and need to checkin, so you chose your gender and name, and he tells you your room number
now a man brings you to your room and tells you to set your clock to the correct time, after doing so, you go downstairs and he tells you to watch a commercial about the hotel, but you miss it. he tells you good luck and leaves for the front desk. now you have your own hotel room, where you can heal yourself (once you get pokemon) and maybe more
ok now you go outside, thier is a lady not letting you go farther forward till you get situated, so you have to look around, thiers some people out there walking, so you should talk to them. they say you are aloud to visit unlocked hotel rooms(scary) and thier is one next to yours, so you go in. once your in you go upstairs and see (what ever name is decided) and she or he says hi. she or he talks to you for a while,and then says she or he has to go out for lunch and leaves. now your on your own, but the lady is no longer holding you back, so you can go onwards
now i need help thinking up a reason for someone to be chased by a pokemon...
if you guys help me think this up, i can move on with the story
we also need to know the 3 starters
Back to top Go down
http://ssf2expansion.yforum.biz/index.htm
Crater995
Admin
Admin
Crater995

PostSubject: Re: My idea for the story   My idea for the story Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 10:41 am

tredog777 wrote:
this is if it is a hack
in the beginning, you see the guy who checks you in. he says you are new, and need to checkin, so you chose your gender and name, and he tells you your room number
now a man brings you to your room and tells you to set your clock to the correct time, after doing so, you go downstairs and he tells you to watch a commercial about the hotel, but you miss it. he tells you good luck and leaves for the front desk. now you have your own hotel room, where you can heal yourself (once you get pokemon) and maybe more
ok now you go outside, thier is a lady not letting you go farther forward till you get situated, so you have to look around, thiers some people out there walking, so you should talk to them. they say you are aloud to visit unlocked hotel rooms(scary) and thier is one next to yours, so you go in. once your in you go upstairs and see (what ever name is decided) and she or he says hi. she or he talks to you for a while,and then says she or he has to go out for lunch and leaves. now your on your own, but the lady is no longer holding you back, so you can go onwards
now i need help thinking up a reason for someone to be chased by a pokemon...
if you guys help me think this up, i can move on with the story
we also need to know the 3 starters

THERE IS ALREADY A STORYLINE!
Back to top Go down
tredog777

PostSubject: Re: My idea for the story   My idea for the story Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 10:53 am

he doesnt have the exact story down from what i have read, correct me if im wrong
also we dont know our starters yet
i am making dialogue and such, where he just has a basic plot
Back to top Go down
http://ssf2expansion.yforum.biz/index.htm
X-plode
Level 1
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: My idea for the story   My idea for the story Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 4:52 pm

Good ideas
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My idea for the story   My idea for the story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My idea for the story
Page 1 of 1